Thursday, July 31, 2014

2 days til 9

Whoa.  My baby is about to turn 9 years old.  He is everything I thought he would ever be. Helpful, respectful, and still a Mamma's boy!!  His new favorite past time is watching youtube minecraft videos. It's not what I'd pick but then I spent hours in my closet playing with plastic horses growing up.



We are about to start 4th grade and it's a whole new school!  I'm nervous but trying not to let Wyatt know so he won't be nervous!!  Lucky for him all his friends will be there so the new school will be new to all of them.  Strength in peers!!!









Hadley is 19 months old! She is as different from her brother as any child could be!  She's a joy but she is an independent girl. Do it myself is her motto.  She's talking some but no long conversations.  Such a Daddy's girl!! Her 18 month stats were 29 lbs and 34 inches. She's tall.   Wearing a size 3t for the most part, and she still looks like me for the most part.  New phase she is in is a little hard for her brother to understand. .  she is constantly grabbing his arm and scratching him.  I think she's just trying to play with him but she no longer treats him like he's one of us. . . always picking on him.  It's going to be a long year I think lol.

We went to NRH20 this week and Hadley loved the slides!!!  Brave girl! I thought she and I would get to spend a lot of girl time in the little pools . . but no, she wanted to ride the slides with her Bubba and Daddy. . . and slide she did! No fear!



Saturday is Wyatt's birthday party.  Minecraft theme this year.  I'll come back and post pics!! Happy Summer everyone!

No comments: