Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Hullabaloo!


Wow where has all the time gone!! Wyatt is almost 15 months old and he amazes me everyday!! He has learned so much in the last year!! I wish I learned as many new things everyday, I'd be a brilliant scientist or something by now (or my brain would explode, not sure which). We've been sickly this last week or so but I hope we are all getting over it now. Wyatt is starting to show signs of being a very independent minded boy!! Like our first temper tantrum. I'm not sure if there is a spot in the baby book for that milestone, which is fine, since I'd really rather forget the whole incident.

Halloween is tomorrow!! Wyatt is going as Pablo from the Backyardigans!! I'll be sure to get lots of pictures!! I know he doesn't know what Halloween is or why we are getting dressed up but I sure have been looking forward to it!! I didn't get him a costume last year (which I was sad about later but oh well) so this is my first Halloween as a Mommy!!! I've been practicing for years. Just ask Miss Yoda about her Tutu. I'm sure you'll get an evil kitty scowl. Or ask Sterling about being a princess and a unicorn. Or that time I dressed Sunny up as a witch, broom and all. Katie has been Snow White & Eeyore, Schwartz was a pumpkin. Yep, it's time to transfer all that evil costume fun to my own flesh and blood!! Muahahaha! Luckily Human children enjoy the costuming process much more than animal children do. Of course Wyatt may be an exception!! He hates his hat and isn't a big fan of the body suit either!! Although he is one cute penguin!! Anyways, at least this year I can get candy with my child. (all for me of course) The one year I took Sterling trick or treating people just gave us apples. Sheesh, she likes peppermints and candy too! So be prepared all of you out there in cyber land to see a ton of pics!!! Thats truly what all this hullabaloo is about!!

Okay, here is a picture of Mr. Wyatt in his Pablo gear.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't he a cutie patootie!! Momma thinks so. He loved Trick or Treating. He would walk right up to the door and smile. Can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments: