Monday, January 01, 2007

Absent Blogged

Wow! It's been a while since I've blogged!! I decided to start off the new year and try and update everyone on what my favorite little man is doing!!

Every day here is fun and the adventures never end. Wyatt is learning a new word every other day it seems and he is just proving too smart for his own good sometimes. We just redid his bedroom over the last weekend and he really seems to be impressed with the new surroundings!!
Before
Before


After
After!


I'm glad the holiday season is over! I've missed staying at home with my boy and all our one on one time. I actually feel like I'm losing my bond with Wyatt because I haven't had any alone time with him in so long!! He doesn't ever need his mother. He always wants Dad or Grami or Papaw. Very rarely will be try to crawl into my arms and when he does it is usually just to get to the person standing behind me. So with all that in mind I decided I'd spoil myself tonight and let my little man drink a night night bottle while I held him. It was so wonderful. He snuggled in with me and fell asleep in just minutes. I didn't want to go lay him down!! I can tell you one thing. I'm not going anywhere for at least a week!! Wyatt and I are going to snuggle up on the couch and enjoy our winter!


On a different note we gave our dog Katie to my cousin Shelley and Danielle today. I'm a little sad about it but just seeing how happy Miss Danielle was is making me happy for Katie. They are going to love being together! Katie totally deserves a home where she is spoiled and treated like number one and here she was just sitting out in the dog kennel all day and sleeping in our room at night. I bet she is cuddled up with Danielle right now in a nice cozy bed!! The one down side is that my dog Sable is really depressed. I'm not sure if she understands what is happened but she just laid by her food bowl tonight and didn't eat very much. Poor puppy is missing her friend. At least Sable will be able to spend more time indoors now. Although I know I'm going to miss Katie in the morning when I go to find her on the floor near my bed and she isn't there. She always laid right beside my bed under the bed skirt where it was warm.

Bye Katie Lynn
Have fun with your new family!!  We'll come visit!



Well it's late and I'm sleepy so I am done for tonight. Hopefully I'll be back before Spring!

No comments: