Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Two Years Down, A Lifetime To Go.

My goodness time flies! I can't believe my baby's second birthday is in two days. It seems like just yesterday that I was floating in the pool trying to stay cool while being as big as a house. I remember thinking that life would never be the same again and I was right. Wyatt has certainly changed everything around! Everything seems more colorful because of him. Sad things are sadder, Happy things are Happier. I know that doesn't make sense but I can't quite figure out how to put it into words.

Today I thought I'd post some comparison pictures of my baby when he was just born and then some of him recently. It's amazing to me the difference. And even though it seems like a life time has passed really it hasn't been that long at all.

Just born. . .


At one. . .




Almost two. . .




Happy Birthday my baby!!

No comments: