Friday, August 17, 2007

We've got pumpkins!

I’m a fall nut. A Really big fall nut!! Like I start dreaming of fall decorations in springtime. And today my land has made my year!! Greg insisted we had a pumpkin patch growing in our woods and I kept telling him he was wrong that it was just wild gourds. . . well he took pictures and proved me wrong!!!

WE HAVE A PUMPKIN PATCH!!!!!!

I wracked my brain as to where they could have come from and remembered that last year I threw out our old pumpkin into the woods!! YAY!!!

I haven’t been this excited about anything in a long time!! I’m such a dork!! Anyways, I just sent Greg out to cut one of the pumpkins for us to look at and I took some pictures of my boys with it! Wyatt is so excited. He doesn't even know why we are excited but he keeps running around going "Pumpkins!".

Here are some pics of our pumpkins and my boys!

We have PUMPKINS!!!!!!!!

Beautiful!!  These guys grew from a pumpkin we threw out last year and I am so stinking excited!

I've got big plans for my pumpkins!!!

giving the pumpkins some love!

YAY!!!!

No comments: