Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Snow in Texas!!

It's been a few days but I wanted to post some pics for those of you who haven't seen them. I copied and pasted from a forum I'm a member of. . sorry about that! It's midnight here and if I wrote much I'd be up until 1 a.m!!

Well it finally snowed. I didn't think we would get any this year then bam!! The most snow I've ever seen in my entire life fell! We got 9 inches which is a ton for this area! So of course all my pictures are of snow!

Wyatt and Daddy playing catch the snow on your tongue when it first started. . .
Catching Snow Flakes

IMG_5700

And being cute for Mommy's snow pictures
Snow Boys

Not quite enough snow for snow angels yet. . just give it an hour!
Snow Angles

Next morning it was great!! The snow was too powdery for Snow men which was sad but it was lots of fun to dig in and trudge through. . .
IMG_5932
(the dirt at the top of that picture is the ground under our 'roof', so no snow there)

IMG_5927

Snow Day

Then of course I had to take pictures of various critters in the snow.

Wyatt LOVES snow
IMG_5877

I think the cardinals like the snow. . .
Snowy Perch

Clyde DOES NOT LIKE SNOW!
Clyde is not impressed

Piper LOVES Snow
IMG_5851

IMG_5854

The horses DO NOT LIKE SNOW!
IMG_5782


Sterling needs a bath!! She is normally the color of the snow!! And she got a bath today, and then promptly rolled in the mud. I tell ya, it never ends around here. (oh and she broke her blanket so she was naked!)

No comments: