Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day


Today is my 2nd Mother's Day! I think that this might be my favorite made-up holiday! Even the man at McDonalds wished me a happy Mother's Day. I'm not sure how he knew I was a Mom since Wyatt wasn't with me and I wasn't entirely sure he could see my car seat but somehow he knew. Maybe I have some tell tale sign on me I'm not aware of.

My boy spent most of the day with Grami so that Greg and I could mow so I was soooooooooo happy when he came home. He has been really a Momma's boy lately. Although when he climbed out of Grami's car he was happy to see me for a second but then he wanted me to go find Daddy and since then he only acknowledged me once or twice. That boy sure love's his Daddy.

It's been an entire week now since his last bottle so I guess we will officially call him weaned. It sure went easier than I thought it would. I was worried that he wouldn't want to cuddle at all now that he doesn't have a "Ba-Ba" but I have to say the exact opposite has occurred. It seems that cuddling is a good substitute for the bottle and Mommy is more than happy to oblige! Although Dad has been home all week and he is getting half of my cuddles so I must say I'm going to be a little happy to see him back at work. I know Wyatt is going to miss him though. (We both will I'm sure.) One more day left of Greg's forced relaxation. I think he is doing much better and I know he will be so glad to get back to work!

Well it is getting late so I'm going to go finish picking up the house and head to bed. Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there! Especially mine!! She literally taught me everything I know!

No comments: