Thursday, April 06, 2006

Mr. Stinker


Well today Wyatt and I are going to go meet Grami for lunch. We are very excited about this. (well I am, Wyatt is napping). I haven't been out of the house since Monday!! Sad isn't it!!

It's thundering outside right now and I don't know how Wyatt sleeps thru that!! It seems so loud. Of course if I were to walk down the hallway he'd be up in a heartbeat!!

Speaking of which, Mr. Wyatt woke up at 5:30 this morning!!! I told him it was a good thing the time had changed or it would be a very undecent 4:30!!! Stinker. Of course he wanted to take a nap at 6:30 so he did but that didn't help me at all. I'm sleepy!! If it weren't for this blasted DSL I might could go to bed early tonight. .

Well it's getting close to time to leave. . maybe I should start walking up and down the hall to wake Wyatt up, since the Thunder isn't doing it.

No comments: