Monday, January 02, 2006

All the important stuff. . .

Okay I know I'm starting out late on my daily post of Wyatt's life. It's really like day ummmmmm (hang on let me count).......(still counting) okay I got it. It's day 153!!! He is 5 months old now!! I can't believe it has gone so fast. I remember in the beginning thinking that weeks went by so slowly. I guess I finally have the hang of this Mommy business because those weeks sure have sped up!!! Wyatt has gone from this:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

To this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It seems like only yesterday I was wishing for him to come out into the world (and end my extreme suffering!) and now that he is here I can't imagine life without him!! Just today my husband Greg turned to me and said, "We are so lucky aren't we?" And I said yes, then thought, what else in life could make someone turn to their partner and ask that. I can't come up with anything. We are indeed very lucky!!

So enough mushy gushy stuff about my little boy and on to the reason for this blog!! I'm going to try as hard as I can (please remember I have a 5 month old, duh!) to post daily happenings in my life with Wyatt. I know a few relatives who don't get to see us very often and ya'll might like to hear what's happening!! Plus it seems like every single day Wyatt does something new!! And since we all know I can't remember anything ever I thought it might be nice to have somewhere to write it all down!! So I'll see you tomorrow!

Amy

No comments: