Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Milestones and Memories


Okay so I'm a little behind the times with this post. I'd like to record for posterity's sake when Wyatt has reached important milestones, and since his baby book is sadly lacking in this area I decided to record some of them here. He is growing up so fast!!! I wish that there was a way to slow down time so that we can truly enjoy every minute, but unfortunately time just seems to go faster!!
So here is Wyatt's list!!

Cooing - 4 weeks
Smile - 4 weeks
Rolling over - 3 months
Sitting - 4 1/2 months
Sleeping thru the night!!!!! - 3 1/2 months
First solid food - 1 1/2 months, rice cereal, 4 months fruits and veggies
Not sure if this one counts, first time sitting on a horse! - 2 1/2 months (I'll count it just because!)
Okay thats all I can think of so far. I have a feeling crawling isn't far away. Watch out Sable and Katie when that day comes!! Ha Ha!! That will be great!! Even the kitties will have to run!! Well nap time is almost over so I'm going to go get ready for our walk!!
Amy

No comments: