Thursday, January 12, 2006

Teething Terribles


Oh my goodness!! Nobody told me teething would be worse than the last month of pregnancy!! It seems like Wyatt has been teething for months and months. He is constantly chewing on his hand, my hand, Mickey's head, books, any toy that is smooth, and burp rags, not to mention a ton of other things. I can feel little teeth on the other side of his gums but they don't seem to make any progress. My poor baby has turned into a cranky fussy facsimile of his former self. He doesn't know what is wrong with him and I don't feel like I should give him Tylenol several times a day for this. He isn't sleeping well anymore either. That just makes everything worse because not only is he cranky because his gums hurt but he's cranky because he's tired!! We shared a popsicle today and he really liked to chew on that. Maybe I'll do the wet rag in the freezer thing tomorrow. I hope this doesn't last another 5 months!!! Poor Wyatt and his Mommy will be two grouchy peas in a pod!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm teething too - ugh! It's horrible. Some nights I don't sleep more than 3 hours total because they bother me so bad. I wish they'd just pop through already! This has been going on since 3 weeks before Christmas...