Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sleepy Woman


Okay Wyatt is 6 months old and has been sleeping thru the night for about 3 months. I've become accustomed to getting a good 6 to 7 hours of sleep a night. However last night he decided that Mommy needed to get up at 3:30 after just 4 hours of sleep. I am not made for this anymore. I was so miserable today. I fell asleep on the couch while he was screaming and bouncing in his jumperoo. I fell asleep while I was giving him a bottle. I fell asleep while we were playing on the floor. Luckily I didn't fall asleep while I was changing a diaper or something!! That could get ugly!! Ha!

So now it is 9 oclock, after a long day of bouncing in his jumperoo (which he loves!!) and he is asleep and I'm headed there myself. Please let him sleep thru the night.
Oh and I forgot to mention how much fun he had yesterday going for a walk with Daddy. That is what the picture on this post is from. He wouldn't quit smiling!! He loves being outside thank goodness. He is going to take after his Mommy!!! (His Daddy likes it ouside too.) I can't wait until it is warmer and he and I can go out during the day and play on the porch or something!!! Maybe I will make a sandbox soon and get Big Johnny the dump truck driver to come and fill 'er up!! I think Wyatt would like that. Just need to figure out how to keep the kitties out of it!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

A sandbox sounds so cool! My mommy had one growing up and when she told my daddy about getting me one, he didn't even know what it was! I guess it rains to much where he's from to ever have sandboxes :( I like your hat! And hey, give your mommy a break tonight with the sleep, will ya?